National CRNA Week Is January 23-29, 2022
National CRNA Week is AANA’s annual celebration of the more than 59,000 practicing nurse anesthetists in the U.S. This week marks an opportunity for us to celebrate the heroic work and unique expertise of CRNAs and SRNAs.
“For more than 150 years, Nurse Anesthetists have been providing care to patients across the United States. Administering more than 49 million anesthetics to patients each year, most of us rely on CRNAs at least once in our lifetime” (AANA).
This year's National CRNA Week theme is Trusted Experts on the Frontlines: Celebrating Our Profession. It’s a time for us to acknowledge CRNAs on the frontlines in diverse settings, where these trusted experts deliver and advocate for safe and effective anesthesia care for all patients.
Ways to Celebrate National CRNA Week
- Visit AANA’s page on National CRNA Week
- Check out AANA’s National CRNA Week Social Media Toolkit, where you’ll find various ways to show your support and celebrate CRNAs.
- Use #CRNAWeek when you post on social media.
- Share your story as a CRNA or highlight other CRNAs, especially those on the frontlines.
- Provide support, acknowledgment and gratitude for CRNAs working so hard during this time.
To all the CRNAs working so tirelessly to provide quality care – we thank you and look forward to showing our appreciation with recognition, professional adventure and dedicated support.
Happy CRNA Week!