National CRNA Week Is January 22-28, 2023
Join us in celebrating the dedication, expertise and accomplishments of CRNAs!
National CRNA Week is an annual celebration of the more than 59,000 practicing nurse anesthetists in the U.S. This week was established in 2000 by the AANA and is an opportunity for us to celebrate the outstanding work and unique expertise of CRNAs.
We are honored to work with outstanding CRNAs each day and are grateful for these amazing providers and all of the nurse anesthetists across the nation!
According to AANA:
- For 150+ years, nurse anesthetists have been delivering anesthesia care to patients in the U.S.
- Across the nation, CRNAs administer 50 million+ anesthetics to patients each year
- CRNAs make up 80%+ of the anesthesia providers in rural areas.
Celebrate National CRNA Week
This year's National CRNA Week theme is CRNAs: The Original Anesthesia Experts. It’s a time for us to acknowledge the rich history of anesthesia and nursing. Here’s how you can celebrate National CRNA Week at your organization:
- Visit AANA’s page on National CRNA Week
- Use #CRNAWeek when you post on social media.
- Download CRNA Week social media graphics from AANA.
- Share your story as a CRNA or highlight other CRNAs, especially those on the frontlines.
- Provide support, acknowledgment and gratitude for CRNAs working so hard during this time.
To all the CRNAs working so tirelessly to provide quality care – we thank you and look forward to showing our appreciation with recognition, professional adventure and dedicated support.
Happy CRNA Week!