Networking can be exceptionally rewarding – especially when it comes to our new Cross Country Locums Provider Referral Program.
Consider for a moment the most exciting and fulfilling opportunities you’ve had during your career. Chances are, you initially found these opportunities through networking. Now imagine passing that along, paying it forward, so to speak, and connecting a friend or colleague with a rewarding position – and later, basking in some of that reward yourself.
At Cross Country Locums, we believe you are among our top resources for finding other talented medical professionals, so we are rolling out our new Cross Country Locums Provider Referral Program featuring a $2000 bonus.
If you know another talented physician or advanced practice professional who might be interested in the flexibility and rewards a locums career can provide, refer them to our company and let us reward you with $2000 for each referral.
To qualify for the bonus:
- Refer a physician or advanced practice professional who Cross Country Locums has not presented to a facility or worked with on a match in the last 12 months.
- Be sure to use the online referral form yourself before the candidate has been presented by Cross Country Locums to a healthcare facility.
- Once the medical professional has worked the minimum qualifying hours within 12 months from the date you’ve referred them (160 hours for a physician or 320 hours for an advanced practice professional), you will be eligible to earn $2000.*
- Within 14 days of completion of the referred physician’s qualifying hours, provide Cross Country Locums with your valid W-9.
- After 30 days of completion of the qualifying hours, your Cross Country Locums referral reward of $2000 will be processed.
The Fine Print
*Above plan applies to physicians and advanced practice professionals only. Program starts October 1, 2019 and is not retro-active. Hours worked may accumulate over multiple matches but must be complete within 12 months from the referral date in order to qualify. Referred provider must be someone who Cross Country Locums has not presented to a facility or worked with on a match in the last 12 months. Referral bonus will be processed for referring provider within 30 days of completion of qualifying hours. Referring provider must complete the online referral form before the candidate is presented by Cross Country Locums to a healthcare facility. If a candidate has been referred by multiple referring providers, the bonus will be paid to the referring provider who submitted the online referral form first. In order to receive a bonus, the referring provider must provide Cross Country Locums with a valid W-9 within 14 days of the completion of the qualifying hours.
Here’s How You Can Get Started
To begin, submit your referral online: https://www.crosscountrylocums.com/Refer-a-friend
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend. Get rewarded.