Cross Country Locums is seeking a Dentist to help provide coverage in Northeast North Carolina. Please review the details below and contact Louie Salutare if interested.
- Desired Schedule: 3-5 days/week
- Hours: 8AM-5PM
- Scope of Work: MUST be able to perform surgical extractions, dentures (deliveries, adjustments, & relines), and implant restorations (implant placement not required).
- Requirements: NPI#, BLS, DEA, active NC license. Clean background. Must disclose any disciplinary actions.
- EMR/EHR system: Dentrix
- Competitive compensation paid weekly plus travel & lodging
- Malpractice insurance provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Louie Salutare a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to email@example.com. I can also be reached by phone at (678) 245-7075.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.